Bacon wrapped Jalapeno Poppers

BACON WRAPPED
JALAPENO POPPERS






BACON. CHEESE. JALAPENO. RANCH.

Did I get your attention? I don't know many people who don't love these 4 things. So it makes perfect sense to put them together.

These bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers are one of my favorite things that I make, They're highly requested for my office carry-ins ever since I brought them in several months ago. I put them in a crock pot to keep them warm and it worked great!

A few summers ago, I had my 10 year high school reunion where we had a cookout. We each brought a dish... and what do you think I brought??  Yup, I brought these babies!


Ok, that's enough convincing because truly these need no convincing you all should know this can't be bad.





Here's a few tips though:

When slicing and deseeding the peppers BE CAREFUL! Jalapeno juice in the eye is no joke! It happens....

Also you may or may not want to wear gloves as the peppers can burn your hands and if you were to accidentally touch your face or God forbid your eye before you had a chance to thoroughly wash your hands it will burn

I find it much easier to fill each pepper if you pipe it out of a sandwich bag. Just put all your cheese mixture into a plastic sandwich bag and cut one of the corners off the bottom and just pipe it into each pepper like you would a cupcake.
So easy!


I've done these as half peppers and I've also put them back together as a whole. Its up to you.


These are the poppers I took to my reunion. They cooked these on the grill which you could totally do as well.





INGREDIENTS:

  • 10 Jalapenos
  • 8 oz. soft Cream cheese
  • 2 Tbsp Sharp Cheddar, finely shredded
  • 1 Tbsp. Ranch Dressing
  • 1 Package thin sliced Bacon






DIRECTIONS:

  1. Cut jalapeƱos in half lengthwise and take seeds out.
  2. Mix softened cream cheese with Ranch dressing and cheddar cheese.
  3. Fill each half of jalapeƱo with cheese mixture.
  4.  Wrap each half pepper with bacon or place 2 halves together and wrap as a whole
  5. On a baking sheet, bake for about 20-25 minutes at 400F

Comments

Popular Posts