Garlic Rosemary Turkey Meatloaf

 ~A Lily Original Recipe



I am not a meatloaf person.
Yeah, I said it. Honestly the thought of a traditional meatloaf makes me slightly nauseous. It brings back memories of my childhood where I had probably one of the worlds worst meatloaves. It had crackers in it instead of breadcrumbs.. which really isn't that bad except...... the crackers were not broken enough.. so there were these large chunks of soggy cracker throughout. 
Then it was coated in ketchup.
I hate ketchup. 
Anyways... somehow I thought up this recipe.
Garlic, rosemary, and turkey  is a match made in food heaven so it makes perfect sense to put these flavors in my turkey meatloaf. 

This is a great meal prep recipe because you can make up this recipe and freeze it. 









INGREDIENTS:

  1. 3 lbs Ground Turkey (93/7)
  2. 2 Eggs
  3. 1/2 cup Breadcrumbs
  4. 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
  5. 1/2 Onion (finely chopped)
  6. Garlic (crushed or finely chopped use as much as you want)
  7. Salt, Pepper, Rosemary (dried or fresh), Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, & Smoked Paprika (use as much as you want)

DIRECTIONS:

  1. Preheat oven to 350F
  2. Mix ingredients together.
  3. Grease a cupcake pan.
  4. Scoop mixture into cupcake pan (I use an icecream scoop)
  5. Bake for ~20 minutes.

Comments

Popular Posts